Get Tickets HERE for Saturday, April 21st or Sunday, April 22nd!
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Cartoon Episodes That Will Help You Say No To Drugs!
Spoons, Toons & Booze is giving back with some community service in honor of that infamous day that occurs every 20th of April. For one weekend only we’ll be providing drug awareness education with a special menu of anti-drug episodes featuring your favorite cartoon characters as they fight for truth, justice and a drug-free future for our children! Come to think of it, I don’t think that worked very well…
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Special menu of anti-drug themed episodes including the super rare “Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue”, the 1990 government sponsored anti-drug PSA that includes just about every cartoon character from your childhood! Only showed on TV once, we’ve got an exclusive copy smuggled from the Pentagon vault just for you!
– Satisfy your munchies with our free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave. Soy and regular milk available!
– Cure your dry mouth with our amazing specialty cocktails including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs, and other cereal infused cocktails like The Complete Breakfast with Cinnamon Toast Crunch infused rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream and iced coffee!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl.
– Compete in contests (including The D.A.R.E. Challenge) to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus tickets to Nitehawk Cinema!